Monday, November 16, 2009

Share Your Services

I got a call a few days ago and a company wanted to know if I would be willing to set up a time and take some photos. They were thinking that maybe we could set up a day where multiple families could come in and get some photos taken for the holidays. I thought that this would be a great opportunity to help out. I agreed to help out. I love taking photos and as you know, I love to Help Others. So what I am doing is donating the sitting fee to a charity. It is just a little way that I can Help Others and do what I love at the same time.

What can you do? If you have a special talent that can Help Others and Make A Difference put it to good use. You can be a coach to a kids sports team, tutor studies, teach someone to paint or draw, teach someone to play piano or cook. Whatever your special talent is, Make A Difference in someone else's life and bring something new to them.

Thanks for listening!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment