Sunday, November 29, 2009

Be Positive

Again, my apologies for being out for a few days. Sometimes when I get sick, I just can't do anything else. I am back and ready to go.

Lately I have been going into work and there are a few people who just don't love their job and they show it! I am not saying that you have to love your job to to work there but why ruin it for everyone else. It's easy to complain about what is wrong. This person doesn't do this. That person doesn't do that. Why not turn our negatives into positives? Help to teach those that aren't doing something right, how to. If there isn't something to teach them and you are just venting, vent in private or to yourself. Just as positive attitude is contagious, so is negative attitude. Work goes much easier if we are all in a positive mood.

Make A Difference and Help Others to be positive.

Thanks for listening!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment