Sunday, November 8, 2009

Have a clothes swap!

Today's Make A Difference is to have a clothes swap. What is it you ask? Easy, invite a bunch of people over to your house. Ask them to go through their closets and bring clothes that they do not wear anymore. When everyone gets to your house, separate the clothes into sizes and start "shopping"! You can also bring kids clothes, hubby clothes, etc. Free clothes and a great time! Now I know, generally when people come over you may feel that you need to entertain and have goodies out to nibble on. Ask your guests to bring an item as well.

Now to update you on my training for the Bike MS. I am starting to get back in my workout routine. Yesterday I played a little golf, yes I said golf. Believe it or not, it does work out your muscles. For future notice to all of you, stretch before you play golf. Today Matt (my husband) and I played some tennis. It was such a beautiful day and so I wanted to do something outside. Tomorrow will be kick boxing.

Have a great clothes swap and thanks for listening!

Sheryl

1 comment:

  1. Sheryl... doing stuff on your own is great. But that's called being active. You need a trainer to prepare your body for the assault of a 150 mile bike ride. You should be able to find one at your gym.

    ReplyDelete