Monday, November 9, 2009

Cook A Meal

Hey all! I know it is late today and technically it is tomorrow but what a busy day! I started the day off with a great breakfast full of protein. I need lots of protein these days as I prepare for my 150 miles bike ride for Bike MS. Yes, I am still excited about it!

So let's see... today Cook A Meal to Make A Difference for someone. Maybe there is a neighbor that you would like to introduce yourself to or a single parent who has to work several jobs just to put food on the table for his/her kids. Three could be many reasons to Cook A Meal for someone but the biggest reason is to Make A Difference. Below I have listed some scenarios in which it would be awesome to Cook A Meal for someone.

* A family/person with someone in the hospital
* A family/person with one of the parents out of town
* A family/person that just had a death in the family
* A neighbor that you would like to introduce yourself to
* A single parent who had to work several jobs just to put food on the table
* Someone who did a favor for you
* Someone you want to spend time with
* Someone who achieved something great
* Someone who needs a little pick-me-up

Again, these are just a few reasons to Cook A Meal for someone and you can Make A Difference in someone today.

2 comments:

  1. You give so much!!! I love this new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am so proud of it and hope that everyone will help to Make A Difference. And it is all free! That is the best part!

    ReplyDelete