Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Donate to Vietnam Veterans

Today is Veterans Day! Thank you to all of the service men and women of yesterday and today for all you do. It comes to my mind, since you have done so much for us what can we do for you? Well, we can call 800.775.8387 or go to www.vva.org and schedule and appointment for the Vietman Veterans to come by your house and pick up any and all household goods, clothing & shoes, bedding, jewelry, toys, games, small furniture, small appliances, housewares & glassware, tools, and more!

Now for my update. As you know I have made a commitment to ride 150 miles for Bike MS. I took yesterday off from working out, as we should all take a day off every now and then. Today I doubled up. I didn't just go to kick boxing today... I went twice!

I hope you all are doing well with your Helping Others. Please keep me informed on what you are doing to Make A Difference.

Thanks for listening!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment