Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Patience and Taking Turns

Remember in kindergarten when we had to line up single file and take turns at the water fountain? It's funny how we were being taught those skills at such a young age so that we could carry them through life but somehow, we lose them along the way. I left Atlanta yesterday and went through 4 states in 6 1/2 hours. I have to say that Kentucky has the nicest drivers. They really do follow the rules of driving on the right and passing on the left. When getting on and off the highway, they take turns and are polite to let others in. I am a control freak when it comes to being behind the wheel but I have definitely learned a lesson for the rest of my trip.

Have patience on the road. Be nice and let others in.

Thanks for listening!
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment