Monday, March 22, 2010

Better Yourself

Today is going to be a little different. I am sitting here on the couch pouting because it is cold and rainy outside and I "can't" ride my bike outside. I don't really want to go to the gym because they don't have good channels over there so there is nothing good on tv.

As you know I am in training for a 62.5 mile bike ride for Multiple Sclerosis. I am taking one thing at a time and while procrastinating on the internet (and a Facebook friend) I have found a great website that helps us new exercisers learn to do things right and not to over do it.

Today's blog is to help yourself. Get up off the couch, go for a run, a ride, or just do some sit-ups during the commercials. Anything to get going. Summer is on the way and we will all want to be outside as much as possible.

Thanks for listening!
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment